Use our online registration form!
How does Be Kind Gastouderservice work?
- We will contact you by phone or by email after you have registered using the registration form. During this intake, we make an inventory of your wishes, so we can search for a suitable childminder(s).
- Be Kind Gastouderservice and our childminder(s)s comply with the quality requirements set by the government in cooperation with the GGD. As a result, you are eligible for a childcare allowance.
- We introduce you to a potential childminder(s). If both parties match, a meeting will take place between Be Kind Gastouderservice and the childminder(s) at the location where childcare will be provided. During this meeting, we will discuss the contracts, finalise the administrative details and discuss any special wishes or relevant information regarding the care of your child.
- After two months, your experiences with your childminder(s) and Be Kind Gastouderservice will be evaluated. This evaluation will be repeated annually.
- If, despite all our good care, there is a complaint that we are unable to resolve together, you are free to contact the Dutch Foundation for Consumers Complaints Boards in The Hague at all times.
- Our Pedagogical Policy Plan describes our vision on the upbringing and care of our children.
Any questions? Please feel free to contact us!